RFID – Radio Frequency Identification
Radio Frequency Identification or RFID is the new generation Auto ID technology that uses radio or wireless communication to uniquely identify and transmit data relating to an item, object, or an individual.
The adoption of RFID systems is set to explode as manufacturer, distributors and retailers rely on the technology for 100% real time supply-chain visibility up to item level. We engage with our customers to design and deploy high quality, cost effective solutions that are on time and within budget.
- Improvements and increase in productivity
- Efficiency and ROI to businesses and consumers across the globe.
Mobile Computers, which help organizations in availing the best benefits of enterprise mobility.
- Capture information in real-time
- Capable of downloading/uploading data quickly via batch or wireless communications
- Hold or wear mobile computers
- Integrated scanning capabilities
- Allow web browsing
- Connected to portable printers
Data Capturing basically is an advanced and latest method of encoding numbers and letters by using a combination of bars & spaces of varying widths. In other words it can be said that Data Capturing is a fast, easy, and accurate way of capturing and entering data which is in the form of reference number or code which leads to the descriptive data and required information.
It also helps people in getting and storing accurate information quickly and easily, thus avoiding confusion at any stage. Be it grocery stores, bakery shops, departmental stores, apparel shops or even hospitals data capturing technology has found its place everywhere and is being used to the fullest, for making the process of data entry quicker and simpler.
- Data Capturing is a fast, easy, and accurate
- Reducing inefficiencies of the process of manual data entry
- Accelerating organization’s productivity.
Our Technology Applications
- Shipping & Distribution
- Route Management
- Work-in-Process Tracking
- Sales Force Automation
- Field Services and Utilities