|Catetory :||BARCODE SCANNER||Model :||Xenon 1900G|
|Application :||HANDSFREE SCANNER||Brand :||Honeywell|
Featuring a custom sensor that is optimized for barcode scanning, the Xenon™ 1900g scanner offers industry-leading performance and reliability for a wide variety of applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology.
Powered by sixth-generation Adaptus™ imaging technology, the Xenon 1900g scanner delivers superior barcode scanning and digital image capture. The scanner incorporates a revolutionary decoding architecture and a custom sensor, enabling extended depth of field, faster reading and improved scanning performance on poor-quality barcodes. From highdensity linear to 2D barcodes found directly on the screen of a mobile device, the Xenon 1900g scanner decodes virtually all barcodes with ease.
A new space-saving design that mounts critical components on a single board eliminates the need for connectors. A more reliable design with fewer components minimizes downtime and improves serviceability, resulting in increased productivity. Its small form factor ensures that the Xenon 1900g scanner fits well in virtually any-sized hand, reducing operator fatigue.
Features and Benefits:
- Built with durability in mind, the Xenon 1900g scanner can withstand up to 50 drops to concrete from distances as high as 1.8 meters (6 feet). An IP41-rating provides added protection. With a solid-state design backed by a five-year warranty, the Xenon 1900g scanner is constructed to deliver years of uninterrupted performance
- A custom sensor optimized for barcode scanning improves scanning aggressiveness and protects your investment by providing supply chain stability.Three focal options (high density, standard range and extended range) provide application-specific scanning, leading to improved productivity.
- Integrated image processing software offers advanced editing functionality – cropping, brightening, rotating, sharpening and more – to produce high-quality digital images.
- The TotalFreedom™ area-imaging development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications to enhance image processing, decoding and data formatting functionality, eliminating the need for host system modifications.
- Remote MasterMind™ scanner management software provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location.