Portable Data Terminal
|Catetory :||PORTABLE DATA TERMINAL||Model :||SCORPIO X3|
|Application :||INDUSTRIAL TERMINAL||Brand :||DATALOGIC|
OUTSTANDING USER INTERFACE
Equipped with the largest high-visibility color graphic display (3.2 in) with touch screen in its class, the Skorpio™ X3 mobile computer helps users work more efficiently. Three different keyboards (the 50-key alphanumeric keypad, the 38-key functional keypad and the 28-key numeric keypad) allow data to be input very quickly. Operating systems include your choice of the standard Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Windows CE 6.0.
ERGONOMIC AND RELIABLE
This rugged mobile computer is particularly suitable for mobile commerce solutions in the retail environment both on store shelves and in stock rooms. With the best ergonomics on the market, the Skorpio X3 mobile computer reduces operator fatigue with no compromise in terms of reliability and robustness, resisting harsh environments, multiple drops, strong shocks and repetitive tumbles. The pistol grip model has the most durable and comfortable handle in the industry. Its compact size and light weight combine to offer excellent balance and superior handling.
The Skorpio X3 mobile computer’s wireless communication capabilities (Bluetooth® EDR, IEEE 802.11 a/b/g) enable fast transactions and complete interaction with information systems including the newest RF security protocols such as WPA™ and WPA2™. Additionally, Cisco Compatible Extensions CCX v4 certification permits all
the advantages offered by the Cisco WLAN infrastructure.
DATALOGIC’S PATENTED ‘GREEN SPOT’
Skorpio X3™ mobile computers also include Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback. This technology projects a green spot directly on the bar code, notifying the user that a successful ‘read’ has occurred. Both 1D laser scanning and 2D bar code imaging configurations provide an inclined scan engine so that the display can be viewed while reading bar codes. There is no need for the user to turn the wrist in order to scan, thus making it easier to aim andfaster to read.
• Large high visibility color graphic display with touch screen
• Laser scanner or wide aspect 2D imager with Datalogic’s patented Green Spot technology for good-read feedback
• Compact, lightweight and robust
• Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 Operating System
• Summit embedded 802.11 a/b/g radio for enterprise-class mobile connectivity with CCX v4 certification
• Bluetooth® wireless communications 2.0 with EDR
• 1.5 m / 5.0 ft drop resistance
• IP64 protection class
• Wavelink® Powered™ with pre-installed and pre-licensed Wavelink® Avalanche™
• Wavelink® Terminal Emulation pre-licensed on pistol grip models
• Pal™ Application Library pre-licensed
• Attachable handle
• EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI