|Catetory :||RFID PRODUCTS||Model :||IT36/IT75/IT76|
|Application :||TAG||Brand :||Honeywell|
Intermec’s rugged Low Profile Durable Asset Tags have been designed to provide superior performance and high durability on a variety of surfaces at a low cost.
Utilizing the latest generation of Gen 2 silicon supporting 512 bits of user memory within a small, durable form factor, Intermec’s Durable Asset Tags are suitable for tracking a wide variety of assets.
The IT36 is tuned for a wide frequency band to include both FCC and ETSI regions and is optimized primarily for nonmetal surfaces, such as reusable plastic containers and wooden and plastic pallets.
The IT75 (tuned for FCC regions) and the IT76 (tuned for ETSI regions) are optimized specifically for metal surfaces such as metal pallets, ULDs, and other metal assets.
Typical IT36 Applications Include:
• Returnable & Reusable Plastic Containers (RPCs), including totes, bins, trays, and boxes.
• Wood and plastic pallets
Typical IT75/IT76 Applications Include:
• Metal assets
• Metal containers, cages, and pallets
• Conveyance assets (containers and trailers)
• Unit Load Devices (ULDs)
The Durable Asset Tags can be attached using screws, rivets, double-sided adhesive strips or a variety of other methods.
The Durable Asset Tags are compatible with any Intermec UHF RFID reader and or any competitive EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2/ISO 18000-6C reader.
• Excellent price per performance
• EPC global UHF Class 1 Gen 2/18000-6C compliant
• Rugged encapsulation for harsh environments
• Low profile, small form factor
• Superior read range
• Reusable for lower cost per use