|Catetory :||BARCODE SCANNER||Model :||EDA 50|
|Application :||HANDSFREE SCANNER||Brand :||HONEYWELL|
The Honeywell ScanPal™ EDA50 enterprise hybrid device delivers an exceptional experience for users inside four walls that need real-time visibility into business-critical information. Designed to handle all-day, everyday use, the ScanPal EDA50 device enables workers on the retail floor to access as well as capture and send crucial business information in real time.
The ScanPal EDA50 device is also an effective unified communications tool for healthcare professionals. It supports Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) phone calls over hospitals’ wireless networks, saving on the cost of cellular contracts. With built-in barcode scanning capability, the ScanPal EDA50 device also supports point-of-care applications.
Coupling an ergonomic, easy-to-use modern touchscreen design with the latest advances in modern mobile technology, the ScanPal EDA50 device ensures maximum accessibility to coworkers and business systems. From the well-received Android™ operating system and a processor designed to handle the demands of frontline users, to robust storage capabilities and advanced data capture options, the ScanPal EDA50 device is ideal for many applications.
The ScanPal EDA50 device is designed to withstand heavy use. Users can count on ample battery life for a full shift through superior battery management, a rugged touch panel and a display that is easy to read inside and outside. The ergonomic design ensures maximum ease of use, comfort and pocketability.
Features & Benefits:
- An industry-leading platform: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 410 processor with 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU enables fast access to businesscritical applications.
- Large, 12.7 cm (5 in) Corning Gorilla® capacitive touchscreen is readable both indoors and outdoors, and works when used with wet hands.
- Lightweight design offering the user the perfect combination of durability, comfort, convenience and
portability. Small enough to fit conveniently into a pocket.
- Featuring smart battery technology, the ScanPal EDA50 device can power through a full shift and beyond.
- ScanPal EDA50 devices can be easily connected to multiple devices, enabling support for more use cases and applications.